This notice is to inform the INLHA general membership that the Nominating Committee will accept nominations until March 31, 2013, to fill expiring or vacant INLHA board of director positions.
All nominations should be accompanied by the following:
- A statement as to why the candidate would make a good director.
- A short biographical sketch about the candidate.
- A statement from the candidate indicating a willingness to serve.
Please send this information by e-mail or regular mail to:
Indiana Lincoln Highway Association
Indiana Lincoln Highway Association Board of Directors Job Description:
Mission: The mission of the Indiana Lincoln Highway Association is to preserve, promote, and mark the Lincoln Highway route across Indiana and educate the general public on the various routes and related historical resources.
Term of Office: Three years commencing after election at the Spring Annual MeetingDuties:
- Be a member of the INLHA
- Attend quarterly INLHA Board meetings – some are teleconferences at the board member’s expense
- Attend membership meetings – Fall Event and Spring Annual Meeting
- Fulfill assignments as designated by the Board of Directors