The Indiana Chapter has moved a few blocks west to a small office space in the 1885 Romanesque mansion built by South Bend business leader William Kizer, listed in the 1915 LH Road Guide as the St. Joseph County Consul. While the interior is being renovated by Indiana Landmarks, who will use this as their Northern Regional Office, we are in the carriage house behind the home. The INLHA took over the space in the Remedy Building when the LHA National Office was closed in 2008. The replica LH concrete post that was planted during the LHA National Office Dedication on April 21, 2007, will be removed and stored until it can be installed at an appropriate site along the 1928 alignment. The new INLHA address is 801 W. Washington St., South Bend, IN 46601. Bev Gillespie continues as the volunteer office manager.