Please join us for the Indiana Lincoln Highway Association Spring Gathering on Saturday, May 16, 2015 – from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, at the Marshall County Museum & Historic Crossroads Center, 123 N. Michigan St, Plymouth, IN – $12.00 includes lunch and tours.
Join us at the intersection of the Lincoln Highway and the Historic Michigan Road/Dixie Highway for a walking tour of downtown led by Kurt Garner, box lunch, INLHA Annual Meeting, silent auction, and tours of the Marshall County Museum’s Crossroads Center and Train Room with working model trains. Hear updates on INLHA projects, the Corridor Management Plan, and the 2015 LHA Conference in Ann Arbor/Detroit, and participate in the election of officers.
Cost for the day is $12 which includes lunch and tours. Reservation deadline is May 11 – you can download the registration form here:
• Before 9:30 – Visit Plymouth Farmers Market (optional)
• 9:30 – 10:00 – Gather at the Marshall County Museum ~ refreshments, browse silent auction items
• 10:00 – 11:30 – Guided walking tour of downtown Plymouth led by Kurt Garner
• 11:30 – 12:30 – Box lunch at the Museum
• 12:30 – 1:00 – Visit Train Room display of running model trains
• 1:00 – 2:30 – INLHA Annual Meeting ~ INLHA Updates, election of officers, silent auction
• 2:30 – 3:30 – Tour Historic Crossroads displays and other Museum exhibits
We encourage you to bring an item for the silent auction, and drive your vintage car for display. Questions? Call 574-210-6278.