Welcome to our new website.
The seven header images display randomly on each page. These historic images are all from my Indiana Lincoln Highway postcard collection.
- Aerial view of Red Top Diner and gas station in Fort Wayne on US 30 (showing Maumee St (Lincoln Highway), at back
- Lincolnway viaduct New Carlisle
- Shell Gas Station at Lincoln and Dixie Highways intersection in Plymouth
- Chester’s Camp, Lake County (exact location unknown)
- Gresswick Tourist Camp, west side of South Bend at the intersection of Lincoln Way West and Quince Rd
- S. Main St, Goshen
- Ligonier Motor Court, at US 33 (Lincoln Highway) and US 6 intersection
Russell Rein aka ypsi-slim, webmaster